Domonic is the newest addition to our BEMO team. He will be joining us as our Customer Success Manager in order to build long-term relationships with our current customers and keep them delighted! Domonic will work closely with Brandon, Julia and Josh.
A little about Domonic:
Domonic hails from his hometown of Cincinnati, Ohio where he lives with his 7 year-old son, Noah, and his Pomeranian pup, KODA. Family (including KODA) are of the utmost importance to Domonic and he hopes one day to visit Italy to track down his roots and learn about his Italian heritage.
KODA (with box for perspective. AKA, he's teeny tiny):
While Domonic loves gaming indoors via the likes of Magic: The Gathering and more, his competitive side also follows him into the great outdoors. Currently, he's training for upcoming Spartan Warrior and Tough Mudder events but fitness isn't just an event-based thing for him, it's a huge part of him. Domonic has been an athlete all his life, playing baseball and football in high school and some of college as well. In addition to training for events, he trains at an MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) gym (he's on the left).
Domonic's favorite place in the world is Mount Rainier in Washington state which perhaps inspired the first stop (Alaska) on his next bucket list item: a trip around the world.
Before joining BEMO, Domonic worked at Microsoft for 8 years helping to create their CTE (Cloud Technical Expert) program and later working as a CTE. Needless to say, he is extremely well versed in the A-Zs of the cloud!
Some fun facts:
- What’s the strangest family tradition or personal tradition you have? The Thanksgiving Turkey Bowl. For most of my life, we would have an early morning Football game using a small frozen turkey or chicken as a football. Yes, it is as weird as it sounds, but a lot of fun!
- What are you currently watching on Netflix? Re-watching all the DCEU shows again (Flash, Arrow, Legends, Supergirl etc.).
- Do you have kids? I have a 7-year old son named Noah. He reminds me so much of myself its crazy. Even though he is only 7, he is probably the one of the best Fortnite players I have ever seen! He is and has always been my guiding light since the day he was born. He motivates me to be the best version of me I could possibly be.
- Who would you want to swap places with for a day? The Rock Dwayne Johnson
- Morning person or night person? A little of both. I have no problem being up early, but you can also catch me brainstorming or gaming way into the late night and early morning hours sometimes.
- What’s the last book you read? War of the Spark: Forsaken
- Who inspires you? My son and my parents.