The Dev team was able to reproduce the issue and just released a fix. Once Apple approves the updated version (can take up to 3 business days), every BeMo Lite for iPhone users will be get their application updated with this latest fix (v1.1)
Again this week we have made some minor updates and bug fixes. So small, in fact, that our users will barely notice them – at the moment. We are still preparing for our major update which we plan to rollout in beta 1.5 next week. When we do roll it out, you will be able to see all of these “minor” updates and bug fixes in a big way!
In other news, get out your calendars and mark down November 16 – 18, 2010. Now get out your Google Maps and point at Barcelona, Spain, because our very own Joel Lachance will be at the next Microsoft Project event to introduce BeMo – Project Intelligence to the world:
>With just one week of beta testing under our belts, and based on our beta testers’ feedback, we have already closed 46 bugs/issues this week! So without further ado, here are the first round of BeMo bug fixes.
HTML email templates are now being sent instead of cryptic text messages when a user signs up for the My BeMo Services, resetting password etc…
After many of our Beta testers using Hotmail told us that they were not receiving any notifications, we found out that bemopro.com was being blocked by Microsoft. After a lot of research and hours of network tweaks, we are happy to report that any Hotmail.com, live.com, and msn.com users are now fully receiving BeMo emails
Search improved – FAQ titles and knowledge base pages are now fully searchable
FAQ button interference with Search results has been fixed
Now notify user when no records are found during KB or FAQ search
Easier User Experience
Logic update–limit PWA name to 15 characters, limit to numeric entries only in some fields (no characters) and less than 1000 (999 max)
Made sure that not illegal character are being entered in the PWA instance name (was still trying to be provisioned 24 hours later)
Improved the sign-up sheet –it’s now clear which fields are mandatory
Improved the page formatting on the “My BeMo” account pages
Fixed several links from www.bemopro.com site that were still linked to our test servers
Hovering on URL now provide visual feedback to user (alt text)
Fixed several spelling errors thoughout the site
Fixed bug where username & password were not retained when switching among password/username fields
Order ID Confirmation is now 6 digits instead of 64 characters
We made it easier for all of you to read our “Term of use” page (our lawyer is also happier!)
Turned on Blog feature so that we can start a direct dialog with our Beta users!