As revealed on msn.com web page today, George Clooney is settling down and you know why? Because of BeMo! 🙂
Lync does much more than instant messaging. Check out these tips and tricks for getting the most from this communication and collaboration tool.
View this online here
BeMo will be performing service upgrades as well as network and server maintenance for its BeMo Project Online and BeMo SharePoint Cloud services. These upgrades will be applied during the following maintenance scheduled on:
April 16, 2014 between 1:00 AM and 5:00 AM PDT (UTC-7)
During this maintenance the following services will be interrupted multiple times for short periods of typically 5 to 10 minutes:
- BeMo website and My BeMo Account page (www.bemopro.com)
- BeMo Project Online 2010 (pwa.bemopro.com)
- BeMo Project Online 2013 (pwa13.bemopro.com)
- BeMo SharePoint Cloud 2010 (sp.bemopro.com)
- BeMo SharePoint Cloud 2013 (sp13.bemopro.com)
Note to existing dedicated server customers: Access to your Project Server instance will not be impacted by this maintenance.
We can appreciate that the maintenance may not be convenient for everyone, but it is being performed in the interest of continuing to provide you with the best possible experience.
Thank you for your understanding.
Hello BeMo customers,
Following all the news around the Heartbleed bug in news around the world, I want to reassure you that the BeMo Engineering team has already taken all the steps to ensure that any information on any BeMo hosted servers are not exposed to the Heartbleed bug.
If you have any concern or questions, please contact your account manager.
Thanks again for trusting us with your business
BeMo Co-Founder and President
The one-and-only Unified Communication application you need is here for as low as $29 per month
Have you ever dreamed of being able to do all this with one simple to use Unified Communication product:
- Replace an outdated and expensive PBX as well as your GoTo Meeting and WebEx subscriptions
- Work anywhere, communicate securely and stay connected with colleagues and customers, from virtually wherever you chose to work
- Conduct meetings and group events while connecting people either via phone, chat, video and instant messaging and Skype
- Work across devices and switch among devices as you choose based on your needs via a familiar and consistent user experience across PC, phone, browser and tablets
- Use a simple to manage dependable platform, a single system, a single password, for all of you real-time communications needs
Not having to buy expensive hardware
BeMo has your solution – Microsoft Lync 2013 with Enterprise Voice hosted by BeMo for as low as $29 per user per month which includes:
Go here to learn more, try before you buy and experience the power of Lync with Enterprise Voice hosted by BeMo.
Lync is No. 3 among businesses with more than 100 phone extensions
Network World – Orlando — Microsoft’s Lync communications platform is making big gains as the IP PBX of choice, particularly in North America and particularly among larger businesses, Enterprise Connect attendees were told.
Lync ranks 11th worldwide among IP PBX vendors, but comes in No.3 in North America among businesses with more than 100 phone extensions, according to Peter Hale, principal analyst with MZA, speaking at the conference.
“Microsoft has gone from nothing to third in two to three years,” says Jerry Caron, an analyst with Current Analysis. “It’s become a very significant player in a very short period of time.”
Click here to see the complete article: http://www.networkworld.com/news/2014/031914-enterprise-connect-microsoft-lync-279856.html