BeMo will be performing service upgrades on its control panel, BeMo Project Online and BeMo SharePoint Cloud. These upgrades will be applied during the following maintenance scheduled on: October 22, 2013 between 1:00 AM and 5:00 AM PDT (UTC-7) and will include:
- Bug fixes with BeMo Content Pack reset
- Enhancement of control panel to better manage SharePoint hosting
- Enabling users to provide alternate email address for communication
- Enabling automated order for FluentPro EPM Pulse 2013
During this maintenance the following services will be interrupted multiple times for short periods of typically 5 to 10 minutes:
- BeMo website and My BeMo Account page (www.bemopro.com)
- BeMo Project Online 2010 (pwa.bemopro.com)
- BeMo Project Online 2013 (pwa13.bemopro.com)
- BeMo SharePoint Cloud 2010 (sp.bemopro.com)
- BeMo SharePoint Cloud 2013 (sp13.bemopro.com)
Note to existing dedicated server customers: Access to your Project Server instance will not be impacted by this maintenance.
We can appreciate that the maintenance may not be convenient for everyone, but it is being performed in the interest of continuing to provide you with the best possible experience.
Thank you for your understanding.