As per its initial announcement made in December 2012, BeMo would like to reiterate its 7-Day Risk Free Trial of Microsoft Project Server 2013, which follows the footsteps of our highly successful Microsoft Project Server 2010 on 7-Day Risk Free Trial launched 3 years ago.
This 2013 trial allows PMOs, Project Managers and valued customers to experience a fully functional, cloud-based Microsoft Project Server 2013 for 7 days at no risk. If have been anxious to try Microsoft Project Server 2013, then this is your opportunity.
Our Risk-Free Trial offers you a fully functional Microsoft Project Server out-of-the-box hosted in a world-class and high performance production environment. This trial is not just an Overview tour or demo environment where you have some features to “play with.” This is the real thing and it comes with:
- Project Web Access (PWA) hosted on BeMo Cloud
- Fully functioning SharePoint Project Sites
- Business Intelligence (BI), Dashboard Designer, PerformancePoint & SSRS
- Ability to add Resources Assignments – add resources and assign tasks
- Connection to your Microsoft Project Professional 2013
- Time & Task Management
- Multilingual Version
- 99.9% Uptime SLA & Data backed up everyday
- 24/7 Technical Support
- Disaster Recovery
- Free migration to a dedicated server
- Ability to add 3rd party add-ons (subject to availability)
On top of that, it is ready in just 15-minutes and as just any BeMo standard solution, there are no setup fees or long term contract.
Please make sure to visit our website at www.bemopro.com to experience the full power of BeMo Project Online 2013 and learn more about all our hosted offerings for Microsoft Project, SharePoint and other collaboration options.
* Risk -Free BeMo Project Online – hosted Project Server ready in 15 minutes Terms & Conditions: You sign up for BeMo Project Online 2013. We will make our service available to you on a 7-day trial basis for 1 subscriber. If for any reason you cancel the Service during the 7-day trial period, we will give you 100% refund for 1 subscriber. If you do not cancel within 7-days, the service will be automatically extended and become a purchased service. Note that any subscription purchased for additional users is not eligible for the 7-day risk-free trial and will not be refunded.