BeMo will be one of the two Project Hosting Sponsors at the Microsoft Project Conference in Phoenix, March 19-22, 2012.
BeMo will also have a booth in the Exhibit hall. The BeMo team will be more than happy to show you
- how to connect to your Project Server 2010 using your iPhone or your Android and have you and your team keep your project on track, even on the go!
- how to leverage the BeMo Content Pack (a fully configured Project Server 2010 instance, that has 120 + resources, 20+ projects and proposals including two programs, fully developed PPM, workflow and non-workflow projects and proposals using the same metrics plus Business Intelligence)
- how to set up your project server instance in less than 30 min so that you can spend more time positively impacting your business than setting up Project Server!
One of BeMo’s customers as well as some of BeMo partners will also be giving the following talks.
- “Journey from 2007 to 2010”, Tom Herrington, Meijer
- “Management of Project Server 2010 environment configurations, migration and documenting of configurations settings”, Anton Kravtsov, FluentPro
- “Comprehensive Financial Governance for Project Server 2010 – UMT Project Essentials V2 Unveiled!”, Ben Chamberlain & Catalin Olteanu, UMT
- “Making the Most of Project Professional When Managing Multiple Projects”, Cindy Lewis, Advisicon
- “Moving on Up! Migrating from other PPM tools to Microsoft Project Server 2010”, Greg Bailey, SharkPro Software
If you have any questions about the Project Conference, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.