New iPhone BeMo App for Microsoft Project Server 2010 in Beta!

BeMo is happy to announce the beta release of our latest
service: a BeMo Project App for iPhone – with this application, you will be
able to connect to any Microsoft Project Server 2010 instance and have access
to your tasks and milestones, update them on your iPhone and synchronize
automatically and securely to your server instance. We are already ready to
release it but, before doing so, we would like to find 20 persons who are ready
to play with our app and give us some feedback.

What is there for you? Be one of the first 20 people in the
World to play with the first ever iPhone app developed specially to work in
tandem with Microsoft Project Server 2010. Once we officially release the app,
you will of course automatically get it for free as well as a 30 day trial of
My BeMo hosting service

What do I need to do be part of this beta? Direct Tweet
@bemopro and Bruno will get back to you with the instruction and some ‘legal’
papers to sign (our lawyer is asking for this :()

Looking forward to share our new app with the Microsoft
Project Server 2010 and iPhone users!

The BeMo Team
www.bemopro.com

This entry was posted in iPhone App. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to New iPhone BeMo App for Microsoft Project Server 2010 in Beta!

1. Octavio Soto says:

I want participate in beta.

2. Nilesh Mehta says:

Hi,
    This looks like a cool app. I would like to be a part of the beta program.

Thanks,
    Nilesh Mehta

• bemopro says:

Nilesh, thanks for your interest – I will be sending everything on Wednesday this week – I am finalizing the “Beta Kit” in the next few days.

Thanks
      Bruno

3. Nah Wee Yang says:

Hi,
    I would like to be involved in the beta program.

Thanks,
    Wee Yang

• bemopro says:

Wee, I will be adding you to our Beta program – expect to receive our ‘Beta kit’ within the next few days – Thanks for being part of our Beta testing team! 🙂 – Bruno

4. Bill Dow says:

Joel,

Bill Dow here from the MPUG group, I would like to try the app if possible.

Thanks Joel…
    Bill

5. Carl Dalon says:

Hey, I’m an EPM consultant in the Uk and would love to take a peek and see what it can do