>New update BeMo people!
We are now rolling out Bemo – Project Intelligence Beta Version 1.2 with some big changes.
Most importantly (and as a direct result of what happened in our previous post), BeMo – Project Intelligence is now being hosted by Softlayer. While our original host completely failed us with their one data center (remember: there is no such thing as “10,000%”), our new partnership with Softlayer allows us to offer hosting in Seattle, Dallas, and Washington, DC.
The most amazing part is that our entire system was set up – correctly, mind you – by SoftLayer in 2 hours instead of the five days by ServePath. The level of automation, backup and redundancy offered by Softlayer is light years ahead of ServePath, so much so that after just one week of switching, we have felt the difference and can tell that we have partnered with an amazing new team of professionals. We are confident that BeMo users will benefit greatly from this new partnership and better user experience.
Let’s get down to the updates!
On top of our new backbone system, we have made a lot of other improvements to our My BeMo solution (resolved 19 issues)
- When a new user was being added to an existing plan, the user was not receiving the appropriate notification – this is now fixed
- We have enabled the SMTP gateway, which mean that users will be able to receive task updates and notifications via email
Easier User Experience
- My BeMo Account Page – we have simplified the page and cleaned up the “look & feel”
- The button “MY PWAS” was renamed to “MY PWA”, plus many little fixes here and there
Project Professional 2010
- Users are now able to access their Project Server instance using Project Professional 2010
As well as many more back-end issues.